The Best Kids Books Never Written
When you are sick unto death of rereading Go the F**k to Sleep, check out the thread The Best Kids’ Books Never Written. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be inspired to write your own best-seller. And Samuel L. Jackson can narrate.
Here are some highlights:
- If You Look Up While We Rinse Your Hair Then Water Won’t Get On Your Face- The Toddler Book of Strange But True Facts
- Because They Have Germs On Them, That’s Why
- The Toilet Has No Teeth: Why It’s Okay Not To Share Your Toothbrush
- You Are Not Actually A Butterfly, So Your Coat Will Not Crush Your Wings
- Thomas the Train is Scrapped Forever.
- Ann Coulter’s Guide to Life for Little Angry People
- When the Shit Literally Hits the Fan
- How to Unschool Your Toddler Using Methods from the Nation’s Finest Penitentiaries.
- Licking the Subway Pole: A Guide to Self-Immunization
- Where Do Bitches Come From? A Child’s Guide To People Who Suck
- Your Parents Are Boring and Mean: Why You Can’t Get a Potbellied Pig, A Solar Car, or a Zombie Graveyard.